This oat cookie recipe is so easy with just two main ingredients.
I love making these for an afternoon snack – because they’re so quick, they can be baking while you make a pot of tea (rooibos or green, of course!) Then you’ve got fresh baked, still warm from the oven cookies with a refreshing cup of tea.
- 1 mashed banana. 1 cup dry oats. Mix together. That’s it!
- raisins, berries, nuts, protein powder, honey, peanut butter, choc chips, dried fruit or whatever takes your fancy!
- Mix everything in a bowl with your hands and then scoop on to a baking tray in individual portions.
- Bake at 170-180℃ for 10-15 min or until slightly golden
- Makes 4 – 6 cookies, depending on size.