Mango ice cream pops
I know pretty much everyone loves ice cream, because it’s such a delicious treat! And these mango ice cream pops are delicious and healthy.
While I do occasionally buy ice cream as an indulgence, most of the time these days I prefer to make my own. I know exactly what’s in it, so I enjoy it even more!
And why wouldn’t you make your own, like these ice cream pops? It’s so easy and they taste so darn good!
All you need to do is blend up the mango pulp with double cream and a little bit of honey or maple syrup – that’s it.
Swap out the mango and try these strawberries and cream popsicles for a change.
All you need to do is blend 2 cups of strawberries with a tablespoon of honey. Then layer the fruit pulp with cream in the moulds.
Watch the video to see just how easy it is to make these mango ice cream pops
Here’s the recipe
3 INGREDIENT MANGO ICE CREAM POPS
- 2 mangos, roughly chopped
- ½ cup carton of double cream
- 1-2 tbsp honey
- Peel and chop the mangos.
- Add to a high speed blender, with the cream and honey.
- Blend until smooth – the mixture will be thick.
- Transfer to a jug and pour into popsicle moulds, almost to the top.
- Place in the freezer to set overnight, or for at least 4 hours.
Then pour the strawberry mixture into popsicle moulds, layering with cream.
Or, use plain Greek yoghurt, coconut cream, or coconut yoghurt instead of heavy cream.
**NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION IS ESTIMATED AND SHOULD ONLY BE USED AS A GUIDE.
Read more about WHY CALORIE COUNTING ISN'T AN EXACT SCIENCE
Don’t forget to pin it for later!