Stay Healthy Naturally This Winter
I don’t know about you, but I much prefer to prevent Winter illnesses than have to deal with being sick and everything it entails.
The thought of cold & flu tablets and antibiotics (and how they mess up our gut bacteria) makes me cringe.
You can check out my list of immune boosting foods in this post about Natural Cold & Flu Remedies and give this smoothie a try.
- 1 pear, chopped
- 1 orange, chopped
- 1 grapefruit, chopped
- 1 piece ginger, chopped
- 1 large handful of spinach
- water (to taste)
- Blend the spinach with a little water.
- Roughly chop the ginger and other fruits.
- Add to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Use a small amount of water, as you can always add more if your finished smoothie is too thick.
- Use any variety of fruits that you like – I used a William pear and a ruby grapefruit.
- If you prefer a sweeter taste, add another orange, or just use half the grapefruit.
- Will keep overnight if refrigerated.
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later!