A menu planner that actually works!
Would you like to eat better, but ……
You’re really busy, so you feel like you don’t have time.
It’s too confusing and you’re not sure where to start.
You’re a fussy eater, or you can’t eat certain foods, so you can’t follow a rigid meal plan.
You don’t want to give up your favourite foods, or go on another ‘diet.’
You don’t want to buy lots of special ingredients, or “superfoods.”
You want to prepare healthy meals that the whole family will enjoy.
If any of these sound like you, then you’re in the right place.
My flexi menu planner is what you need, and it’s free when you join the Wendy’s Way community!
- This handy planner comes as a downloadable PDF. Keep it on your phone, tablet, or computer.
- I’ve kept it simple for you, so you won’t be overwhelmed with too many options.
- Stick with the basics, or get creative, it’s entirely up to you.
- No recipes required. Choose a protein, some vegetables, and a healthy fat.
- Print a copy for the kitchen too, for your weekly menu planning and shopping lists.
Start enjoying simple & delicious, healthy meals like these today:
Who is this menu planner for?
Hi, I’m Wendy, creator of Wendy’s Way to Health. I’ve designed this menu planner so you can create quick, healthy meals that fit your lifestyle and your budget. This planner will have you cooking well balanced meals that are just right for you. If you’re going to stick with a healthy eating plan, you need to incorporate foods you like along with what you should eat.
Who this planner isn’t for
If you’re looking for something telling you exactly what to eat and when, then my planner isn’t for you. Strict plans don’t usually work for very long, because they’re just not realistic. I only want you to sign up for this planner if you’re willing to put in a little bit of thought and planning. My methods are simple and there is some effort involved, but the results are worth it.