I don’t count calories and I don’t spend hours every day working out.
My eating plan is simple: I eat the right balance of protein, carbohydrates & healthy fats that suits my body, and makes me feel good.
I am active every day, in different ways that I enjoy – strength training, running, cycling, HIIT classes, circuits, intervals, yoga, stretching and foam rolling.
My motto is “train smarter, not longer.”
The truth is that looking after yourself takes consistent daily effort.
It isn’t always easy, but it is always worth it.
Come join me and I’ll show you how to do it too
Start with my free community, where you’ll learn more about Wendy’s Way, and my approach to weight loss and healthy living.
As a valued member of my community, you’ll also:
- Gain access to regular email updates, tips & healthy recipes.
- Be invited to join the free 2-week brekkie challenge 3 times each year, where I provide ongoing education for Wendy’s Way members, relating to a different theme each time.
- Be rewarded for your loyalty. Wendy’s Way community members get exclusive access, and “members only” pricing, whenever I release new products & programs.
- Receive free tools & resources, starting with my Best Healthy Breakfast recipes eBook.
Join now, and take your first step towards a healthier life.
“Small but consistent changes are the key to phenomenal, long term results.”
Now for a little bit of personal stuff! Here’s 9 fun facts about me!
1. I met, and married, my husband Jayson, on a tropical island in North Queensland.
2. We had our honeymoon in Paris, and then lived in the UK for several years, running pubs.
3. I once (unintentionally!) took a shower with a bird eating spider.
4.I used to be super fit in the 90’s. I worked as a trainer, taught aerobics classes and in my spare time I did triathlons & half marathons.
5. The UK is where I was born, but I grew up in Australia. I’ve lived in a lot of different places, including Ayers Rock Resort and Dunk Island.
6. My favourite place to be is at the beach. Walking, running or just to clear the cobwebs.
7. My first career was in fashion, and I also worked in hospitality for a few years. Health & fitness has always been my true passion though, and what I do best.
8. I love to have a glass of wine with dinner – Pinot Grigio is my favourite.
9. I’m a big Netflix fan. Jayson and I watch our favourite shows most nights after dinner.
“It’s never too late to become a fitter, healthier YOU!”
What to do next …..
- Read more about me and my personal story in THIS BLOG POST
- Read healthy living articles ON THE BLOG and check out the RECIPE INDEX for easy to make, healthy breakfasts & snacks.
- Check out the free tools, guides & fact sheets on THE RESOURCES PAGE
- Don’t just take my word for it! Read what my happy members & customers have to say: TESTIMONIALS, FEATURES & AWARDS