I don’t count calories and I don’t spend hours in the gym.
The “diet” I follow is to eat a combination of protein, carbohydrates & healthy fats that suits my body, and makes me feel good.
I make sure I enjoy the exercise I do, and my motto is “train smarter, not longer.” And I change it up regularly, so I don’t get bored!
The truth is that looking after yourself takes consistent daily effort, which isn’t always easy. But it IS always worth it. Come join me.
“Small but consistent changes are the key to phenomenal, long term results.”
ABOUT WENDY’S WAY
I’m guessing you arrived at this page because you’re looking for a program to help you lose weight, or improve your health and fitness.
I will definitely help you with that, although it’s going to be different from what you’re probably expecting!
You see, I won’t tell you to follow one particular diet, or to eat exactly as I do, or even to train exactly the same way I do.
Why not? Because, you’re not me!
To put it simply, different things work for different people. That’s why there are a lot of different dietary styles out there. There isn’t just ONE way for everyone.
My expertise lies in getting you setup with some good basic habits, and then showing you how to make a few tweaks here and there, to create the best plan for you.
Let’s not beat about the bush; if you really want to make some long lasting changes, it WILL take time.
Feel like you wanna get to know me a bit better?
Join the (free) Wendy’s Way Community to get access to my regular email updates, tips & healthy recipes.
You can download my “healthy breakfasts” eBook and try out some of my favourite recipes.
ABOUT THE HEALTHY NORMAL REVOLUTION
Do you know what would happen if you stopped using the old fashioned “all or nothing” approach to weight loss and your health and fitness?
I mean like those times in the past when you’ve started a new diet plan, on Monday, of course. You know how it goes – you make lots of changes all at once, and then you quit a few weeks later, because – well, because, life got in the way.
You know what? The sad part is that you probably thought you failed. When the reality is the other way around. The diet actually failed you. Those crazy schemes don’t last very long because they’re virtually impossible – unless you’re living in a “Biggest Loser” style bubble.
What if you started with just ONE change instead, though? For a week or two, before you moved onto the next one. How do you think that would go?
Lemme tell you! By implementing that first habit, and sticking with it, you’d have a win – which you’d celebrate, of course.
Then you’d move on to the next small change, and so on. That, my friend, is what you call progress.
Make a tweak here and there along the way, depending on your results. Rinse and repeat, until you have a fit, healthy body, and a lifestyle to match.
The Healthy Normal Revolution is not like any other weight loss or healthy living program you’ve tried.
You get 24/7 online access to all of the tools you need: the Healthy Living 101 course, recipe library, training library, and lots of other videos, fact sheets and resources.
The key is working out which bits you need, and when & how to use them to best suit you. And that happens in the forum.
It’s a combination of group and personalised coaching. You set your goals and track your progress, with me there to guide you and answer your questions. The other members will cheer you on, and be your support crew.
There’s no pressure or deadlines: just support, accountability and most importantly, progress.
A few fun facts about me
(this is an “about” page, after all!)
1. I met, and married, my husband Jayson, on a tropical island in North Queensland.
2. We had our honeymoon in Paris, and then lived in the UK for several years, running pubs.
3. I once (unintentionally!) took a shower with a bird eating spider.
4.I used to be super fit in the 90’s. I worked as a trainer, taught aerobics classes and in my spare time I did triathlons & half marathons.
5. The UK is where I was born, but I grew up in Australia. I’ve lived in a lot of different places, including Ayers Rock Resort and Dunk Island.
6. My favourite place to be is at the beach. Walking, running or just to clear the cobwebs.
7. My first career was in fashion, and I also worked in hospitality for a few years. Health & fitness has always been my true passion though, and what I do best.
8. I love to have a glass of wine with dinner – Pinot Grigio is my favourite.
9. I’m a big Netflix fan. Jayson and I watch our favourite shows most nights after dinner.
“It’s never too late to become a fitter, healthier YOU!”
But wait, there’s more!
- Read more about me and my personal story in THIS BLOG POST
- Read healthy living articles and get healthy recipes here ON THE BLOG
- Check out the free tools, guides & fact sheets on THE RESOURCES PAGE
- Don’t just take my word for it! Read what the happy THNR members have to say: TESTIMONIALS, FEATURES & AWARDS