Raw Berry Bliss Balls
These bliss balls came about one afternoon when I wanted an energising afternoon snack, but something different. So I thought I’d try my hand at some fruit flavouring. My usual handy go-to bliss ball recipe is chocolate based and you can find that recipe here Raw Bliss Balls.
In this recipe, I’ve used a mixture of strawberries and raspberries, as they tend to be my favourite berries, but you can use whatever you prefer.
These yummy little balls only take a few minutes to prepare and can be mixed by hand if you don’t want to get out the blender.
- 1 cup buckwheat
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup coconut (for rolling)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup/honey
- hot water as needed
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender or medium sized bowl until well combined.
- Add a little bit of hot water if the mixture is too dry – it should form a large ball without crumbling.
- Shape into balls and roll in coconut.
- Place in the freezer for at least two hours to set.
- Try coating some with cacao powder for a different flavour twist.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later!