Raw Berry Bliss Balls
These delicious berry bliss balls came about one afternoon when I wanted an energising afternoon snack, but something different. So I thought I’d try my hand at some fruit flavouring.
My usual handy go-to bliss ball recipe is chocolate based and you can find that recipe here CHOC VANILLA BLISS BALLS.
In this recipe, I’ve used a mixture of strawberries and raspberries, as they tend to be my favourite berries, but you can use whatever berries you prefer.
These yummy little bliss balls only take a few minutes to prepare and they can be mixed by hand if you don’t want to get out the blender.
They’re perfect to meal prep on the weekend for handy little after school or post workout snacks through the week.
Try these MATCHA PROTEIN BALLS for another different twist!
Here’s the recipe
Berry Bliss Balls
- 1 cup buckwheat
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup coconut for rolling
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup mixed berries
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup/honey
- hot water as needed
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender or medium sized bowl until well combined.
- Add a little bit of hot water if the mixture is too dry – it should form a large ball without crumbling.
- Shape into balls and roll in coconut.
- Place in the freezer for at least two hours to set.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
**NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION IS ESTIMATED AND SHOULD ONLY BE USED AS A GUIDE.
Read more about WHY CALORIE COUNTING ISN'T AN EXACT SCIENCE
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later!