Cauliflower fried rice: easy, healthy and delicious!
Need something quick, easy and healthy for dinner? Try this cauliflower fried rice, where cauliflower replaces the rice.
This dish is loaded with tons of veggies, so you’ll easily reach your daily target.
Such a versatile dish, this cauliflower fried rice is an easy light vegetarian meal or side dish. Get an extra protein hit by adding some diced chicken, pork or salmon.
Perfect for meal prepping, make sure you always cook a big batch to freeze for a quick weeknight meal. If you have cauliflower rice on hand, it’s easy to make a healthy choice when you’re running late or you just don’t feel like cooking.
Take the free 2-week healthy brekkie challenge
I'll send you everything you need: recipes, planning & prep tips, tools & resources and a daily dose of motivation.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS COMMIT TO ONE SIMPLE NEW DAILY HABIT.
Here’s the recipe
CAULFLOWER FRIED RICE
- 1 whole cauliflower
- 1 onion, brown or red
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper
- 2 carrots
- 1 head broccoli
- 6-8 button mushrooms
- 1 zucchini
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tsp coconut oil, or olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- ½ cup chicken or vegetable stock
- Using a grater or food processor, grate the cauliflower until it resembles the consistency of rice.
- Chop up the rest of the vegetables into stir fry sized chunks.
- Heat the oil in a large frypan or wok.
- First add the peppers, carrots, broccoli, garlic and onion and saute for 10 minutes or until soft, then add all the other vegetables.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Add the stock and continue to cook, stirring continuously, until the vegetables are just tender.
**NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION IS ESTIMATED AND SHOULD ONLY BE USED AS A GUIDE.
Please read this post about WHY YOU SHOULDN’T COUNT CALORIES for more information
Join my free community to learn more about Wendy's Way, and my approach to weight loss and healthy living.
As a valued member of my community, you will:
- Gain access to regular email updates, tips & healthy recipes.
- Be invited to join the live rounds of the 2-week brekkie challenge 3 times each year, where I provide ongoing free education for Wendy's Way members, relating to a different theme each time.
- Be rewarded for your loyalty with exclusive access, and "members only" pricing, whenever I release new products & programs.
- Receive free tools & resources, starting with the flexi-menu planner. Learn to prepare quick healthy meals in exactly the right portion sizes without measuring or counting calories.
Join now, and take your first step towards a healthier life.
"Small but consistent changes are the key to phenomenal, long term results."