Mango ice cream pops
I know pretty much everyone loves ice cream, because it’s such a delicious treat! You’re gonna love these mango ice cream pops, because they are delicious and healthy.
While I do occasionally buy ice cream as an indulgence, most of the time these days I prefer to make my own. I know exactly what’s in it, so I enjoy it without worrying about what’s in it.
And why wouldn’t you make your own, like these ice cream pops? It’s so easy, just 3 basic ingredients, and they taste so darn good!
- All you need to do is blend up the mango pulp with double (heavy) cream and a little bit of honey or maple syrup, that’s it.
- Use yoghurt instead of cream for an even healthier ice cream.
- Or use coconut cream or coconut yoghurt to make vegan ice creams.
- See below for how to make strawberries and cream popsicles.
Make one simple healthy change: take the free 2-week brekkie challenge
The brekkie challenge runs ‘live’ 3 times each year, to help you to create a new healthy breakfast habit, or simply get back on track with your healthy eating plan.
Now I've got some great news!!! In between each live round, I’ve now decided to keep the email access open – so you can do it as a mini-course.
The last live challenge was in January, and the focus was on adding Omega 3’s and anti oxidants to your diet.
Given our current climate, this is now more important than ever. And you’ve got plenty of time to do it, no excuses!
So I'm challenging you to commit to one simple habit you can implement to improve your health right now – sign up and take the 2-week brekkie challenge.
Swap out the mango and try these strawberries and cream popsicles for a change.
All you need to do is blend 2 cups of strawberries with a tablespoon of honey or maple syrup. Then layer the fruit pulp with cream or yoghurt in the popsicle moulds.
Watch the video to see just how easy it is to make these mango ice cream pops
Here’s the recipe
3 INGREDIENT MANGO ICE CREAM POPS
- 2 mangos, roughly chopped
- 1 carton double cream or coconut cream
- 1-2 tbsp honey/maple syrup/rice malt syrup
- Peel and roughly chop the mangos.
- Add to a high speed blender, with the cream and honey.
- Blend until smooth, the mixture will be thick.
- Transfer to a jug and pour into popsicle moulds, almost to the top.
- Place in the freezer to set overnight, or for at least 4 hours.
Watch the video
**NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION IS ESTIMATED AND SHOULD ONLY BE USED AS A GUIDE.
Read more about WHY CALORIE COUNTING ISN'T AN EXACT SCIENCE
Join my free community to learn more about Wendy's Way, and my approach to weight loss and healthy living.
As a valued member of my community, you will:
- Gain access to regular email updates, tips & healthy recipes.
- Be invited to join the live rounds of the 2-week brekkie challenge 3 times each year, where I provide ongoing free education for Wendy's Way members, relating to a different theme each time.
- Be rewarded for your loyalty with exclusive access, and "members only" pricing, whenever I release new products & programs.
- Receive free tools & resources, starting with the flexi-menu planner. Learn to prepare quick healthy meals in exactly the right portion sizes without measuring or counting calories.
Join now, and take your first step towards a healthier life.
"Small but consistent changes are the key to phenomenal, long term results."
Don’t forget to pin it for later!