Mango ice cream pops
I know pretty much everyone loves ice cream, because it’s such a delicious treat! You’re gonna love these mango ice cream pops, because they are delicious and healthy.
While I do occasionally buy ice cream as an indulgence, most of the time these days I prefer to make my own. I know exactly what’s in it, so I enjoy it without worrying about what’s in it.
And why wouldn’t you make your own, like these ice cream pops? It’s so easy, just 3 basic ingredients, and they taste so darn good!
- All you need to do is blend up the mango pulp with double (heavy) cream and a little bit of honey or maple syrup – that’s it.
- Use yoghurt instead of cream for an even healthier ice cream.
- Or use coconut cream or coconut yoghurt to make vegan ice creams.
- See below for how to make strawberries and cream popsicles.
Swap out the mango and try these strawberries and cream popsicles for a change.
All you need to do is blend 2 cups of strawberries with a tablespoon of honey or maple syrup. Then layer the fruit pulp with cream or yoghurt in the popsicle moulds.
Watch the video to see just how easy it is to make these mango ice cream pops
Here’s the recipe
3 INGREDIENT MANGO ICE CREAM POPS
- 2 mangos, roughly chopped
- ½ carton double cream or coconut cream
- 1-2 tbsp honey/maple syrup/rice malt syrup
- Peel and roughly chop the mangos.
- Add to a high speed blender, with the cream and honey.
- Blend until smooth – the mixture will be thick.
- Transfer to a jug and pour into popsicle moulds, almost to the top.
- Place in the freezer to set overnight, or for at least 4 hours.
Watch the video
Then pour the strawberry mixture into popsicle moulds, layering with cream or yoghurt.
**NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION IS ESTIMATED AND SHOULD ONLY BE USED AS A GUIDE.
Read more about WHY CALORIE COUNTING ISN'T AN EXACT SCIENCE
Don’t forget to pin it for later!