Raw berry bliss balls
These delicious berry bliss balls came about one afternoon when I wanted an energising afternoon snack, like a bliss ball, or protein ball, but something a little bit different. So I thought I’d try my hand at some fruit flavouring.
My usual handy go-to bliss ball recipe is a chocolate & vanilla blend; you’ll find that recipe here: CHOC VANILLA BLISS BALLS.
What’s so good about these delicious fruity bliss balls?
In this recipe, I’ve used a mixture of strawberries and raspberries, as they are my favourites, but you can use any berries really.
These yummy little bliss balls only take a few minutes to prepare and they can be mixed by hand if you don’t want to get out the blender.
They’re perfect to meal prep on the weekend for handy little after school, or post workout snacks through the week.
And they’re so pretty! I recommend coating half with cacao powder and half with coconut, to see which you like best.
You should also try these MATCHA PROTEIN BALLS for another different twist!
Take the 2-week healthy brekkie challenge
Great news!!! In between each live round of the brekkie challenge, I’ve now decided to keep it open via email, so you can do it as a mini-course.
This round is focussed on adding Omega 3’s and antioxidants to your diet, so it's perfect for everyone right now.
I'm challenging you to commit to one simple habit you can implement right now to improve your health. Sign up and take the 2-week brekkie challenge – it's free!
Here’s the recipe
BERRY BLISS BALLS
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- ½ cup almond meal
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup mixed berries
- hot water as needed
- 1 tbsp maple syrup/honey
- ½ cup coconut for rolling
- Mix all ingredients together in a blender or medium sized bowl until well combined.
- Add a little bit of hot water if the mixture is too dry, it should form a large ball without crumbling.
- Shape into balls and roll in coconut.
- Place in the freezer for 3-4 hours to set.
**NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION IS ESTIMATED AND SHOULD ONLY BE USED AS A GUIDE.
Read more about WHY CALORIE COUNTING ISN'T AN EXACT SCIENCE
Join my free community to learn more about Wendy's Way, and my approach to weight loss and healthy living.
As a valued member of my community, you will:
- Gain access to regular email updates, tips & healthy recipes.
- Be invited to join the live rounds of the 2-week brekkie challenge 3 times each year, where I provide ongoing free education for Wendy's Way members, relating to a different theme each time.
- Be rewarded for your loyalty with exclusive access, and "members only" pricing, whenever I release new products & programs.
- Receive free tools & resources, starting with the flexi-menu planner. Learn to prepare quick healthy meals in exactly the right portion sizes without measuring or counting calories.
Join now, and take your first step towards a healthier life.
"Small but consistent changes are the key to phenomenal, long term results."
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later!