What can I say? Do these sound good? I hope so, because they are really good!
Muffins that taste like little chocolate cakes, mmmm.
I’ve saved the best muffin recipe til last, so let’s finish up the muffin recipes with chocolate!
CHOCOLATE CAKE MUFFINS
- 1 cup almond meal
- ½ cup oat flour
- 4 tsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 bananas
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup milk of your choice
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180℃. Line a muffin tray with patty pans or grease well and set aside.
- In a large bowl mash the bananas, whisk in the eggs and then stir in the almond butter, milk and vanilla until well combined.
- Mix the almond meal, oat flour, cocoa powder and baking soda together in a medium bowl and then fold into the wet ingredients.
- Add half of the chocolate chips into the batter and pour evenly into the muffin pans.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top of the muffins and gently push them in so that they are just under the surface.
- Bake for 15 minutes - be careful not to overcook as they will become dry.