Pomegranate acai Summer brekkie bowl
This pomegranate acai brekkie bowl is my easy version of an acai bowl.
I say easy, because I use acai powder. It’s convenient and once you’ve opened the pack, it’ll keep well in the fridge for a month or two.
You will need a blender to make this brekkie bowl. I use acai powder and frozen berries in this one.
I also add some oats for texture, but you could swap them for a tablespoon of chia seeds or flax if you like,
You could use Goji berries instead of pomegranate, and fresh mango instead of dried, you get the idea.
For more brekkie bowl/smoothie bowl love, try these:
- No blender? No worries! Try this
5 MINUTE SUMMER BREKKIE BOWL
Take the 2-week healthy brekkie challenge
Great news!!! In between each live round of the brekkie challenge, I’ve now decided to keep it open via email, so you can do it as a mini-course.
This round is focussed on adding Omega 3’s and antioxidants to your diet, so it's perfect for everyone right now.
I'm challenging you to commit to one simple habit you can implement right now to improve your health. Sign up and take the 2-week brekkie challenge – it's free!
Here’s the recipe
POMEGRANATE ACAI BREKKIE BOWL
- 3 dessert spoons Greek yoghurt
- splash milk
- ¼ cup oats
- ½ banana
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- 1 tbsp acai powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Pomegranate seeds, dried mango chunks, walnuts
- Place all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and sprinkle on the toppings.
**NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION IS ESTIMATED AND SHOULD ONLY BE USED AS A GUIDE.
Read more about WHY CALORIE COUNTING ISN'T AN EXACT SCIENCE
Join my free community to learn more about Wendy's Way, and my approach to weight loss and healthy living.
As a valued member of my community, you will:
- Gain access to regular email updates, tips & healthy recipes.
- Be invited to join the live rounds of the 2-week brekkie challenge 3 times each year, where I provide ongoing free education for Wendy's Way members, relating to a different theme each time.
- Be rewarded for your loyalty with exclusive access, and "members only" pricing, whenever I release new products & programs.
- Receive free tools & resources, starting with the flexi-menu planner. Learn to prepare quick healthy meals in exactly the right portion sizes without measuring or counting calories.
Join now, and take your first step towards a healthier life.
"Small but consistent changes are the key to phenomenal, long term results."
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later!