Chocolate smoothie bowl
This simple yummy chocolate smoothie bowl was the first free recipe I sent out to my community members.
Like a lot of my favourite recipes, this one happened by accident. By that I just mean that I didn’t plan on creating it. It wasn’t on my list of new ideas to try or experiment with.
I was sitting in bed with a coffee one morning, checking social media and emails (as I often do) and I saw something similar. I didn’t have the exact ingredients on hand, but I was pretty sure I could play around with it and come up with something just as delicious. Which is exactly what I did.
As with all of my recipes, it’s quick and easy to make. It’s made with good quality, wholesome ingredients and it tastes great.
So if you love the idea of chocolate for breakfast, give it a try and let me know what you think.
Other healthy brekkie bowls to try
If you can’t decide what you feel like, have a scroll through this collection of 37 HEALTHY BREAKFAST BOWLS for some inspiration!
See how I make my simple BREKKIE BOWLS ? healthy breakfasts really can be quick and easy.
Take the 2-week healthy brekkie challenge
Great news!!! In between each live round of the brekkie challenge, I’ve now decided to keep it open via email, so you can do it as a mini-course.
This round is focussed on adding Omega 3’s and antioxidants to your diet, so it's perfect for everyone right now.
I'm challenging you to commit to one simple habit you can implement right now to improve your health. Sign up and take the 2-week brekkie challenge – it's free!
Here’s the recipe
CHOCOLATE SMOOTHIE BOWL
- ½ frozen banana
- ½ avocado
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup milk your choice
- splash of cream
- your favourite toppings
- Blend all ingredients together in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and add your favourite toppings.
- That's it! Doesn't get much quicker or easier than that.
Bananas, other berries & nuts, seeds and cacao nibs work well too.
**NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION IS ESTIMATED AND SHOULD ONLY BE USED AS A GUIDE.
Read more about WHY CALORIE COUNTING ISN'T AN EXACT SCIENCE
Join my free community to learn more about Wendy's Way, and my approach to weight loss and healthy living.
As a valued member of my community, you will:
- Gain access to regular email updates, tips & healthy recipes.
- Be invited to join the live rounds of the 2-week brekkie challenge 3 times each year, where I provide ongoing free education for Wendy's Way members, relating to a different theme each time.
- Be rewarded for your loyalty with exclusive access, and "members only" pricing, whenever I release new products & programs.
- Receive free tools & resources, starting with the flexi-menu planner. Learn to prepare quick healthy meals in exactly the right portion sizes without measuring or counting calories.
Join now, and take your first step towards a healthier life.
"Small but consistent changes are the key to phenomenal, long term results."