Strawberry mango Summer brekkie bowl
This strawberry mango brekkie bowl is the perfect healthy and delicious Summer breakfast.
I’m sure you know by now how much I love strawberries and mango. So for me, this bowl is heavenly!
Mangos for me are the taste of Summer, which is why I use them a lot in my brekkie bowls, popsicles and ice cream recipes.
This brekkie bowl is a classic with mango, strawberries, Greek yoghurt and coconut milk.
Here’s a couple of variations for you
You can easily have a different brekkie bowl every day, simply by using different fruit, nuts, seeds or muesli and granola combos.
Here are a couple of my suggestions:
- Use watermelon instead of mango
- Swap the oats for quinoa flakes, or flax seed
- For a super chilled bowl, blend this one up, then pour it into some popsicle moulds and freeze for a couple of hours
- Make sure you also checkout the SUMMER BREKKIE BOWLS for more ideas and variations
- If you’re a chocolate lover, try the CHOCOLATE SMOOTHIE BOWL
- Or the CREAMY MANGO CHIA PUDDING
WANT SPECIALISED OVER 50's HEALTH INFO & RECIPES DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX?
Here’s the recipe
STRAWBERRY MANGO BREKKIE BOWL
- 2-3 dessert spoons Greek yoghurt
- ⅓ small tin coconut milk
- ½ fresh mango
- 2-3 frozen strawberries
- 1-2 spoons flax seed, protein powder or oats
- Sprinkle over pumpkin & sesame seeds, Goji berries, shaved coconut, chopped macadamia nuts
- Place all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and sprinkle on the toppings.
- Try using watermelon instead of mango.
**NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION IS ESTIMATED AND SHOULD ONLY BE USED AS A GUIDE.
Read more about WHY CALORIE COUNTING ISN'T AN EXACT SCIENCE
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later!