Strawberry mango Summer brekkie bowl
This strawberry mango brekkie bowl is the perfect healthy and delicious Summer breakfast.
I’m sure you know by now how much I love strawberries and mango. So for me, this bowl is heavenly!
Mangos for me are the taste of Summer, which is why I use them a lot in my brekkie bowls, popsicles and ice cream recipes.
This brekkie bowl is a classic with mango, strawberries, Greek yoghurt and coconut milk.
Here’s a couple of variations for you
You can easily have a different brekkie bowl every day, simply by using different fruit, nuts, seeds or muesli and granola combos.
Here are a couple of my suggestions:
- Use watermelon instead of mango
- Swap the oats for quinoa flakes, or flax seed
- For a super chilled bowl, blend this one up, then pour it into some popsicle moulds and freeze for a couple of hours
- Make sure you also checkout the SUMMER BREKKIE BOWLS for more ideas and variations
- If you’re a chocolate lover, try the CHOCOLATE SMOOTHIE BOWL
- Or the CREAMY MANGO CHIA PUDDING
Free Brekkie Challenge
By the way .... have you heard about the fabulous free 2-week brekkie challenge that takes place in the Wendy's Way community several times each year?
I give you everything you need, so it's an easy way to get into (or back into) a healthy breakfast habit.
Pop over to the BREKKIE CHALLENGE PAGE for all the details.
Or sign up now (so you don't missi out) and I'll let you know when the next one is starting.
Here’s the recipe
STRAWBERRY MANGO BREKKIE BOWL
- 2-3 dessert spoons Greek yoghurt
- ⅓ small tin coconut milk
- ½ fresh mango
- 2-3 frozen strawberries
- 1-2 spoons flax seed, protein powder or oats
- Sprinkle over pumpkin & sesame seeds, Goji berries, shaved coconut, chopped macadamia nuts
- Place all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and sprinkle on the toppings.
- Try using watermelon instead of mango.
**NUTRITIONAL INFORMATION IS ESTIMATED AND SHOULD ONLY BE USED AS A GUIDE.
Read more about WHY CALORIE COUNTING ISN'T AN EXACT SCIENCE
Don’t forget to pin this recipe for later!